Feb 28, 2010
1) Wear Colours – I do love all colours, well there is no doubt doubt that colour could affect your mood.. why don’t sekali sekala try pakai warna2 yg extravangaza skit.. so it will eventually cheer you up =) tp jgn pakai macam Christmas tree dah la...
2) Hug – Hugging will make you happy. Tak kire la nak hug bear ke, partner ke ,pets ke, or event your parent.. because for me hugging really gets you motivated =)
3) Super Food – Take care of what you eat since today! Great food supply great energy to you. There is no doubt about how food can influence your mood and your health. More veggie and more fruits from now days gurls.. yummy!
4) Love circle – Spend your free time with your love circle get boost your mood and keep you very motivated. Love circle include your beloved friends, loved ones,anak2 korang ke, or even your parents. Buat la ape2 activity, or plan pergi berkelah ke tgk movie ke,,, kan..
5) Course – Yang ni saje je ily nak add up, sementara masih larat ni.. why not take up any class.. For example guitar class ke, belly dancing class ke, or belajar new language ke or ambik safety guard punyer licences.. why not kan? Bleh make new friends and borak2 maybe that will keep you motivated ke kan?
That’s it for now.
Peace Out baby!
ok hurm.. let see.. nanti ade mase sikit ily share my study tips =)
or sape2 yg ade tips study, boleh la share sikit dgn ily ni.. sharing is caring kan?
Qoutes of the day arini : You can believe what ever you want to believe,
BUT you cant change the fact.. huhuhuhu..
that's it for today..
peace out baby!
im going to clear up my friend list in my real life.. its time to keep real friend and kick out "BAD'' friend =)
ily rase lebih baik mempunyai kawan baik yg betul baik..
dari mempunyai kawan baik yg jahat..
pening tak? fikir dalam2 maksud ily tuh.. hehehe =)
you all pernah tak kawan dengan org tu sebab kesian kat die, takde ramai org nak kawan dgn die, bile org lain cerita keburukkan die kite slalu back up die..
tp nak buat macam mane kalau ramai org tak suke mesti ade sebab kan? tp ily try la juga nak cari kebaikan die and try my best to look for good things in her.. walaupun kadang kala ily meluat.. but ily sabar je la sebab kesian plak.. ni la ily asyik2 kesian.. thats it, now no more..
ily nak azam baru, sempena tahun baru cina ni
SAYA HANYA AKAN BUAT BAIK PADA ORG YG BETUL2 BAIK SAHAJA
but that's it.. i give up.. negative kinda people will never change.. you try to be nice kepada die but instead die pulak the opposite site..
so that's it for today!
p/s : luckily ily ade ramai kawan2 lain yg sweet, selalu positive =) hugs to all my dearie friends
peace out baby =)
Kalau sape yg interested nak bace more and more boleh click
Hurm,,, tak faham, kenape ade org yg rase diri bagus padahal tak la bagus mane pun,, tapi buat post poyo...
Two tumbs up untuk cik aina for your great post.. tgk cik aina ni.. follower ribu riban pun tak poyo macam sesetengah org yg baru follower 200 or 300..
Saya ni budak baru belajar dlm blog2 tapi bile terbaca entry annoying.. uish geli la.. nasib ade cik aina ni post baik punya untuk org yang perasan bagus tuh..
Sila lah berpijak di bumi nyata =)
P/S : nak bace post yg mengelikan itu? Pm me. I give the link
Feb 21, 2010
Ok lets start by after balik kerje n Friday.. straight directly pergi beli 1st season of GLEE (my friend cakap best so i pun try la) ade 4 dvd which include 13 episodes.. sampai umah ape lagi, pakai face mask.. tgk la marathon yeehaa!
Guess what? Memang best terSANGAT and funny terSANGAT, my bro takde umah pergi lepak studio mama (he didt noe what he was missin)
I seriously suggest sape yg nak tgk marathon tu, sila la tgk GLEE best kot...
Saturday – bangun pagi, mandi lama2 and again buat my beauty ritual, curled my hair.. Then IKEA here i come.. yummy meatball here I come =)
Tgh makan2 tad... da.... en.Johan sampai sambung mamam.. borak2 gelak2..
So I bought few frame (I just love to paint them with acryllic.., so i normally buy)
Then beli bunga la (my fav) beli cutleries beli storageware la.. ape lagi? Owh yer yer pergi kat IKEA food, beli frozen meatball, the yummy gravy, senang kat rumah nanti if crave for one =)
Owh lupe nak cakap , i bawak balik a small pot and guess what inside them? Pokok rose.
Can you just believe me? The whole pokok itself.. since johan always bought me roses, so I decided to buy my own pokok.. hehehe.. atleast next time i wanna make my rose mask, senang! Huhuhu
Then balik, ape lagi GLEE again...
Sunday – bangun extra pagi.. mandi lama2 again,beauty ritual again , but today decided to straighten my hair =) i just love bein a gurl...
Ok today i siap2 pilih baju, tenung closet for nearly 30 minutes.. then done,, kuar go ayam penyet.. then OUM masuk class (I took part time study to finish my degree) then mase class.. tetibe je i was thinking of Fatty Crab. Yummy!
Then ape lagi, fatty crab sweet and sour with my fav golden bun =) absolutely yummy! Two thumbs up
Moral of the story = GLEE = AWESOME
that's it for now..
peace out baby!
Feb 18, 2010
Olla dear.. you all nak buat your own special scrub? Yg yummy? Wangi? and beneficial? Ala2 spa best2?
Okie so basically ade 3 main ingredients dlm any scrub.. which is
1) the essential ingredient
3) scrub particles..
So actually you all boleh mix and match depends on any benefit that you want or ape2 smell that you prefer la..
So u can choose either one or two ingredient dlm every session pastu mix pastu ta..da.. siap ur scrub yg comel dan best itu..
But kene ingat must contain ketiga-tige main ingredient tu ok?
1) the essential ingredient – boleh plih mane2 yg you a prefer
-fresh ground coffee – most spa yg exclusive use cffe as their main scrub.. so yg extra dlm coffee machine tu boleh la pakai
- essential oils , lavender ke, rosemary ke, vanilla ke, apple ke what eva you like and remember every essential have their own special benefit =)
- fresh fruits – blend it, jgn pilih y too watery.. banana or apple or strawberry is my favorite
- chocolate power – kalau u all suke they smell =) and fyi ianya very2 rich in antioxidant
- green tea – blend dulu if dapat in powder form pun okie je
- milk powder – yummy milk
-baby oil my favourite
- if nak pakai olive oil lagi bagus.. kalau boleh pakai extra virgin olive oil
- kalau tak suke oil, nak pakai gel pun boleh, such as rose gel or vitamin E gel (boleh beli at guardian or Watson)
3) scrub particles
- ni part yg paling penting you all boleh pilih either sugar,brown sugar,salt or even almond (blend it first,jgn hancur sgt biar kasar sikit)
ok lepas dah pilih bahan mane yang you all prefer tu..
just to share, my personal choice, i suke milk powder + apple crunch + baby oil + sugar . trust me mase you all lulur and scrub badan tu.. bau die fullamak.. wang sgt.. rase macam puteri zaman dahulu kala je..yummy!
Ok sambung citer.. lepas dah pilih tu, you all boleh campur2 in one bekas pastu simpan dlm tuperware then Ta..da.. siap (lepas gune please put dlm peti ice okie? Nanti boleh gune lagi..
Sebenarnya ily nak tulis banyak lagi.. such as the benefit of all the ingredient tapi nanti you all muntah pulak bace kan?
Tapi nanti ade mase i post lagi.. but trust me yg list kat atas td tu semua nya banyak benefit tersendiri.. yo all if rajin2 can always google for it okie?
Alrite that’s it for now..
Peace out baby!
Feb 16, 2010
Eyes atau mata adalah the windows to the soul.Do you know eyes are VITAL organ of our body.
Eyes will express your moods in what ever mood you are. Happy ke, sedih ke,marah ke, or even ngatuk ke .. =)
When you are silent your eyes will speak weather you are happy or sad..
Think again, sebenanrnya only eyes can give more reliable information to our brain, when compared to mouth and nose. So dari itu marilah kita menjaga mata..
Bak kata pepatah dari mata turun ke hati.. Chewah........
Tips menjaga mata =)
1) Jangan letak facial cream bawah mata or di lingkaran mata, kalau betul2 nak juga use cream yg special untuk mata.. why?
Sebab nanti senang dapat oil seed or hyperlipidemia, usually women got it, coz when apply moisturizer/eye cream, if it's too rich/oily, nanti can cause milia/oil seed under eyes, coz the skin under eyes are very very thin, so easily absorb the rich cream, and causing too much oil under eye area.
So once again, choose your eye cream carefully, I don’t use any eye cream, back to basic I use chill cucumber =)
2) Pilih contact lense elok2 bagi sesiapa yg pakai contacts tu okie?
Jgn pakai lebih expiry date. (nak jimat pun sila beragak, you are risking your eyes my dear)
Kalau ur eye sensitive, so you all boleh try silicone hydrogel lens is suitable for all sensitive, even allergic eyes. u will have foreign body sensation when u 1st wear the lens, mild redness but should not last for more than an hour. Get this info from my friend, die pun punyer eyes banyak sensitive..
Sedikit info untuk sape2 yg short-sightedness most of the short-sightedness is due to long axial length which means that ur eye ball is long. rigid contact lens which is called RGP can help prevent or reduce progression of refractive error/eye power by flattening ur cornea to certain degree. glasses definitely cant do that as its placed a distance away from ur eyes. Mane saya tau? Ini la die hasil menjadi cikgu sains part time dan penat lelah menghabiskan bertahun study microbiology =)
And bdaway ada special type of RGP called orthokeratology lens (ortho K) can remove refractive power for most eyes. try google it for more info if you all interested but let me warn ya it costs a bomb.
3) Ok next tips, about mascara, nak mata yg very the dramatic? MASCARA IS A MUST so actually as far as i noe ada 3 different kinds - water based, waterproof and a mixed variety, so pandai2 la pilih up to you. . As there is no risk of allergy, sesetengah women prefer kohl and fruit and vegetable packs over chemical mascara. Sedikit info, mascaras come in different shades but brown and brown black are voted to be the best.
Cosmetic mascara has a wider range extending from black, brown, gray to blue and macam2 lagi..
There is hypoallergenic mascara for those who are allergic to many things(sape tuh?). Test the mascara before you use it, kalau you itch or get a rash—change it segera immediately.
Do not take any chances =) well I seriously Im in love with mascara ever since I was 14 yrs old.
Ily HEART Mascara
4) Tips terakhir from ily, jaga apa yg you all mamam a.k.a makan why? Feeding your eyes is the most important thing you can do to ensure good vision.
Vegetables for Eye Health
• Kacang panjang a.k.a Green beans
• Brussels sprouts
• Chili peppers
• Dandelion leaves
• Leaf lettuce
• Mustard greens
• Sweet peppers
• Sweet potatoes and yams
• Turnip greens
Fruits for Eye Health
• Apricots (dried)
• Blueberries and Bilberries
So that’s it for now...
teringin mata cun melecun macam ni?
You could try the tips, and have fun trying dear..
Peace out baby =)
kenapa saya pakai cheongsam?
Kerana saya masih berada di dalam mood Tahun Baru Cina
Cheongsam saya mempunyai bunga merah menyala
Sampai Sini sahaja
Selamat Tahun Baru Cina =)
p/s: my attempt to make my own poem, sounds abit kaku i guess hehe.. whateva nanti ade mase saya post picture saya pakai cheongsam saya =)
Peace Out baby!
Feb 15, 2010
isi ayam - marinate dgn light soy source, and minyak bijan (sesame oil)
shrimp wantan, chicken stock, daun sup,daun bawang - buat sup
kalian - rebus
mee wantan - rebus & celur
1) mee wantan tu kan? dah celur pastu letak dlm pinggan letak sesame oil sikit pastu the soy source skit pastu kan.. gaul2 susun cun2..
2) pastu letak yg kailan td tu atas die susun comel2
3) pastu goreng ayam td pastu potong cute2 then susun atas mee tu..
4) pastu serve dgn shrimp wantan sup tu.. yummy!
5) kalau nak lagi best ambik mushroom rebus then potong comel2 pun seperti biasa letak atas mee tu juga..
ok peace out baby!
well i just got back from a great weekend + valentine + Cong xi Fa chai gateway =)
Well now im goin to share some of the home made beauty remedies that you could use as facial mask or even body mask.. Here it goes baby,
1) Milky mask - You could take few few spoon of milk powder (the creamier the better) then add abit of water, mix it up until it become a paste, ok pastu kan.. tad.. da.. your own milky mask.. Yummy! One of the most celebated beauties of all the time,cleopatra ,has been known for her basic beauty secet,milk baths =) but i make a twist by making it mask..
2) Strawberry mask - Strawberries are a natural source of salicylic acid which is found in most over-the-counter acne medicines,This is Janice Cox's recipe, i get it from her website. The yogurt is great for soothing skin. Tried it and i feel great and smell nice too..Mash together the strawberries and yogurt or sour cream. Spread on face and wash after 10-15 minutes.
3) Rose Petal Mask - this one smell freaking nice =), sorry encik Johan Ariff the roses that you gave me sometime end up as mask hehe.. ok This mask, based on roses, is perfect for balancing out the oily and dry areas of your skin.
- 6 fresh rose petals
- 2 tbsps rosewater
- 1 tbsp natural yogurt, room temperature (not lowfat or non-fat)
- 1 tbsp runny honey (to get honey runny, you can warm it in a microwave for a few seconds).
Mix well and apply to the skin. Leave on for 10 minutes. Then apa lagi.. basuh la.. this one is highly recommended.. Well gurls, now its time to ask for more and more roses...
ok next.. if you all ada your own recipe then boleh add essential oil to it why?
A few drops of essential oils in your homemade face masks can turn an ordinary mask into a spa-like experience. But figuring out which essential oils work best on skin types can be confusing. Well,I got this list from one beauty website =)
Essential Oils by Skin Type
Normal skin Atlas cedarwood, geranium, jasmine, lavender, soy, neroli, evening primrose, almond, orange, geranium, palmarosa, roman chamo, rose, rosewood, Ylang-ylang, tea tree
Combination skinGeranium, rosewood, Ylang-ylang, rose geranium hydrosol, neroli hydrosol
Dry and aging skinAlmond, carrot seed, cedarwood, clary, jasmine, geranium, lavender, orange, Palma rose, neroli, castor, extra virgin, wheat germ, sandalwood, rosewood, rose, Vetiver, Ylang-ylang
Oily skin Cedarwood, geranium, Clary, lavender, Ylang-ylang, lemon, peppermint, Niaouli, Cajeput, cypress, frankincense, patchouli, Roman & German chamos, sandalwood, juniper, Melisa, coriander, lime (distilled), grapefruit,rose, rosemary, eucalyptus, red mandarine, myrtle, neroliSensitive skin Roman & German chamomile, rose, Palma Rosa, Helichrysum, neroli, rosewood, carrot, angelica, jasmine, Neroli, Chamomile or Yarrow Hydrosols
That's it for now.. Peace Out Baby!
Feb 11, 2010
Some basic hair care can go a long way.Avoid using hair dryer regularly; it may damage your hair. Eat lots of fruits, green vegetables and a drink lots of water. Yummy! This is not only important for having a healthy body but also essential for good hair. Avoid combing on your wet hair and always use wide toothed comb. Yup! Trust me this one works =)
Try to use natural conditioners rather than using harsh chemical products.. Avoid hair straightening if your hair is curly and do not perm your hair if it is straight. It might lead to hair damage. Always use mild shampoo for your hair. Avoid colouring your hair with artificial colours unless necessary. Do not iron your hair too frequent . Frequent ironing may cause damage to your hair. Loving your natural hair is the best way to stay away from hair fall and damage. Au de Naturael like i said.. hehehe =)
Here are some simple but great remedies for getting soft, smooth and silky hair. Try these tips mentioned below and find out which one works best for your hair.
Tips for getting silky hair
Follow these tips to make your hair more silky and soft. It will require some ingredients which are easily available in market ( Cari la kedai mane2 pun ada punyer la) . If shiny hair is what you desire then know that dream is soon going to be true.
- Use almond oil to massage your hair one day before washing your hair. Frequently massaging your hair with almond oil will help you to get silky and soft hair. Massaging is good for improving blood circulation and getting stronger hair =)
- Apply paste made out of the leaves of hibiscus plant on your hair. Let it stay for 10-20 minutes and then wash your hair to get best results
- Use mixture of honey and youghurt as conditioner to get soft and silky hair
- Mix two whole eggs with four tablespoon of olive oil apply this mixture on your hair and leave it. Wash your hair after 20 minutes, you will find your hair slipping like silk after this.
- Try massaging your hair once in a week with aroma oils to make your hair silky and soft
- Rubbing your hair with hibiscus flower is also a good remedy for soft and silky hair. Soak hibiscus flower in water and then use the same for applying on your hair before hair wash.
- Use Aloe Vera gel with hair shampoo which is helpful to make it shiny and soft
- Apply boiled apple pulp or pour apple juice on your hair before washing
- Ensure that you have a balanced and protein rich diet which is essential for good, shiny and silky hair
- Always trim your hair after 3-4 months depending on your hair growth... This will help you to get rid of split ends and also maintain the texture of your hair (Well i normally waited 3 months or something..
All these natural and safe ways of getting silky hair can work wonders. Using products with chemical contents is not long lasting and beneficial to keep hair healthy. Use natural products and stay away from harmful chemicals and pollution. This will help you save money on costly hair products. Learn to love your natural hair as natural beauty is real beauty indeed.
How do you take care of your hair? Do you know any natural remedies for silky and soft hair? Do you wish to get soft and silky hair? You can always share with me =)
Peace out baby!