Oral-B UltraThin (Giveaway)
Today, I would like to share a good news. I am hosting a giveaway collaboration with Oral B and we are lookling for 3 winners to bring home the latest Oral B products which include Oral-B UltraThin toothbrush, Oral-B mouth wash and Oral-B floss.
Before we go to that, allow me to introduce this new range and what makes it different than the current product in the market. The new Oral-B UltraThin toothbrush has 100% finely tapered 0.01mm ultra thin bristles to ensure double precision for deep cleaning, while a small 25mm head reaches the molar area for thorough cleaning. The new Oral-B UltraThin toothbrush is clinically proven to improve gum health -keeping your teeth clean while being gentle on your gums, thus giving you the confidence to show off that healthy smile anytime!
The colour of your gums determines the health of your gums. If gums are very light and pinkish in colour, they are healthy. If they are dark and reddish, you may have unhealthy gums. If gums are unhealthy, they will most likely be swollen or be susceptible to bleeding when you brush your teeth. This is due to inflammation caused by the immune system to protect itself from bacteria. Poor oral hygiene or not using the right toothbrush can cause a build-up of bacteria in between teeth and on the gum line thereby, irritating gums and causing gum disease.
Most Malaysians are concerned with the health of their gums yet they do not know when they have a problem. It is with this in mind that Oral-B, the oral care experts with more than 50 years of experience, launched a campaign to drive awareness on gum health issues and how it can be easily addressed by choosing the right toothbrush.
“Choosing the right toothbrush is important for teeth and gum health. The new Oral-B UltraThin toothbrush is clinically proven to improve gum health with its 100% finely tapered bristles; a small 25mm head that reaches the molar area to effectively clean those hard-to-reach areas and strong core bristles to remove plaque for better oral health.” Speaking at the launch, Mr Nicolas De La Giroday, CEO of P&G Malaysia, Singapore and Brunei.
The NEW Oral-B UltraThin toothbrush has 3 colour indicators;
- Power Tip BLUE bristles that effectively cleans those hard-to-reach areas keeping gums healthy in the molar area,
- Plaque Disruption GREEN Bristles - strong core bristles that remove plaque for better oral health, and
- Stimulator WHITE bristles that stimulate gums and positioned to maximise gum reach.
“The Oral-B brand has a complete portfolio of dental products and is the world’s No. 1 dentist recommended toothbrush brand **. With this strong brand DNA, Oral-B in Malaysia is in a position to provide consumers with the complete know-how in good oral health practices to achieve healthy teeth and gums.” He also said “Majority of Malaysians suffered from some kind of oral health issue that has affected them emotionally. According to a recent P&G survey, almost 80% of Malaysians admitted they felt less confident in engaging with others due to their oral health condition*. 50% of Malaysians are concerned by bleeding or swollen gums and 42% Malaysians do consider how gentle a toothbrush is on teeth and gums*”.
So here is the change to win yourself a set of Oral B products which include Oral-B UltraThin toothbrush, Oral-B mouth wash and Oral-B floss. Hope that you will enjoy smilling and flaunt your beautiful teeth and and healthy gums. As usual, please fill up the rafflecapter below to join :
1. Open to ALL my readers in Malaysia.
2. Contest period is from 27th Mac – 10th Apr 2015.
3. You will need only to answer three (3) simple questions on Oral-B UltraThin and gum health in the comment section.
4. The first three (3) correct entries will win an Oral-B hamper which will include the Oral-B UltraThin toothbrush, Oral-B mouth wash and Oral-B floss.
5. Three (3) winners will be announced on by 13th April 2015. Winners to contact Key Message PR Sdn Bhd at 03.6203.5048 latest by 20th April 2015 to redeem their prizes.
6. Prizes fulfillment will be handled by Key Message PR.
*PROCTER & GAMBLE claim based on Project Senyum–Brush More, Smile More, Malaysia conducted by The Nielsen Co. Jan 18 –Feb 7, 2012 on 300 Malaysians aged 16 –55 years old.
**most used by dentists based on surveys of a representative worldwide sample of dentists' usage carried out for P&G continuously.