Sensodyne ‘Tiada Ngilu, Hidup Ceria’ Chill Festival
Photo credit : Jessica ( she help me to snap this.. arigato!)
Do you have sensitive teeth? If yes, then this entry is a must read for you. No idea if you are indeed having sensitive teeth? Worry not, I’ll guide you on how to distinguish it. Recently, I was invited by Nuffnang to attend Sensodyne ‘Tiada Ngilu, Hidup Ceria’ Chill Festival campaign. Arigato gozaimas for having me..
Talking about Sensodyne, for me personally…it is definitely a trusted brand when it comes to providing protection for sensitive teeth. Sensodyne ‘Tiada Ngilu, Hidup Ceria’ Chill Festival campaign goal is to encourage consumers to take control of their condition as tooth sensitivity not only prevent you from enjoying food but also limiting our lifestyles. Point here is, they wanted you to enjoy your yummy icy cold popsicles without anticipating any discomfort. Hehe
First we need to know if we have sensitive teeth? Sensodyne came out with this questionnaire also known as Tooth Sensitivity Check (just few simple questions) and you will instantly get your result and product suggestion. You can try out the tool by clicking here
I tried it last night and this is my result.. hahahaa.. yes… I know I do have a sensitive tooth but then I decided to double confirm it, hence trying out the tool.
The awareness level on the conditions of tooth sensitivity is considerably high in Malaysia. This is backed by Ipsos study on Oral Care Usage and Attitude which revealed that 87% of Malaysians are aware of the conditions of sensitive teeth 27% of consumers also have claimed they have sensitive teeth, making tooth sensitivity the highest claimed oral health problem in Malaysia yet only one third of sufferers use sensitive toothpaste to treat their condition
According to the Ipsos study on Brand Health Tracker, 34% of the over 400 consumers interviewed for this study revealed the Sensodyne ‘Tiada Ngilu, Hidup Ceria’ campaign reminded them of things that they cared about which include spending time with family and friends & enjoying food and drink without tooth sensitivity
Highlights of the survey also reveal that:
- 50% of sensitivity sufferers purchase a sensitive toothpaste after being exposed to the campaign
- 50% of Malaysians declared that the top triggers of tooth sensitivity are cold & sweet food or drinks
Not just that, Sensodyne move a step ahead by partnering with Chatime Malaysia, Teochew Chendul and The Potong to reward Malaysian! In this Sensodyne ‘Tiada Ngilu, Hidup Ceria’ Chill Festival campaign there will be few activities line up and allow me to walk with you one by one.
Unfreeze Coolest Drink
You will need to vote for your preferred Chatime beverage and entitle to Chatime vouchers for you to enjoy quality beverages at any time and any place.
How to participate
1. Contest will go live on 15th March 2015
2. Participants can visit www.tiadangilu.sensodyne.com.my to participate in the contest
3. Click on tab #TiadaNgilu Contest to vote for your most preferred Chatime drink
4. Participants can vote via the website OR hashtag #tiadangilu<drinkcode> in any social media platform
5. Participants who have voted for their preferred beverage get to enjoy the most voted drink at 20% off
6. Participants can download discount voucher at www.tiadangilu.sensodyne.com.my by end of March
Terms & Conditions
1. Expiry date of redemption : 12th April 2015
2. Limited to first 2000 vouchers.
3. Copy or damaged vouchers are considered invalid.
4. Vouchers are redeemable at all Chatime Malaysia outlest except Chatime Queensbay Mall, Langkawi, & KL Sentral.
5. The company has the right to change or amend the terms and conditions of the above without prior notice.
Photo Credit : Cha Time, The Potong, TeoChew Cendol and Sensodyne
Apart, from that Sensodyne is also having nationwide road show to visit 53 outlets all over Malaysia.. Wooot woot!! During the road tour, #TiadaNgilu will be at each outlet, so more Malaysian able to enjoy Tooth sensitivity check, samples and interactive games!
If you are curious, hwne will they drop by at the nearest location? check out their website and just click at those small colourful button and it will show the excat details as per above.. See?? They are coming to PJ New Town in March 20, on top of that they also provide the timing as well…
Pic Credit : Jack Saw
So ya, that’s it for today. Thank you for dropping by at my humble blog and for spending your time to read this. I really appreciate it and hope that you will enjoy the “Tiada Ngilu, Hidup Ceria” Campaign. Till next post… bye!
Chill Festival Food Map & ‘Unfreeze Coolest Drink Contest’
This is a sponsored post. All samples are provided by GSK and opinions expressed here are of my own.