Home Made Facial Mask =)
well i just got back from a great weekend + valentine + Cong xi Fa chai gateway =)
Well now im goin to share some of the home made beauty remedies that you could use as facial mask or even body mask.. Here it goes baby,
1) Milky mask - You could take few few spoon of milk powder (the creamier the better) then add abit of water, mix it up until it become a paste, ok pastu kan.. tad.. da.. your own milky mask.. Yummy! One of the most celebated beauties of all the time,cleopatra ,has been known for her basic beauty secet,milk baths =) but i make a twist by making it mask..
2) Strawberry mask - Strawberries are a natural source of salicylic acid which is found in most over-the-counter acne medicines,This is Janice Cox's recipe, i get it from her website. The yogurt is great for soothing skin. Tried it and i feel great and smell nice too..Mash together the strawberries and yogurt or sour cream. Spread on face and wash after 10-15 minutes.
3) Rose Petal Mask - this one smell freaking nice =), sorry encik Johan Ariff the roses that you gave me sometime end up as mask hehe.. ok This mask, based on roses, is perfect for balancing out the oily and dry areas of your skin.
- 6 fresh rose petals
- 2 tbsps rosewater
- 1 tbsp natural yogurt, room temperature (not lowfat or non-fat)
- 1 tbsp runny honey (to get honey runny, you can warm it in a microwave for a few seconds).
Mix well and apply to the skin. Leave on for 10 minutes. Then apa lagi.. basuh la.. this one is highly recommended.. Well gurls, now its time to ask for more and more roses...
ok next.. if you all ada your own recipe then boleh add essential oil to it why?
A few drops of essential oils in your homemade face masks can turn an ordinary mask into a spa-like experience. But figuring out which essential oils work best on skin types can be confusing. Well,I got this list from one beauty website =)
Essential Oils by Skin Type
Normal skin Atlas cedarwood, geranium, jasmine, lavender, soy, neroli, evening primrose, almond, orange, geranium, palmarosa, roman chamo, rose, rosewood, Ylang-ylang, tea tree
Combination skinGeranium, rosewood, Ylang-ylang, rose geranium hydrosol, neroli hydrosol
Dry and aging skinAlmond, carrot seed, cedarwood, clary, jasmine, geranium, lavender, orange, Palma rose, neroli, castor, extra virgin, wheat germ, sandalwood, rosewood, rose, Vetiver, Ylang-ylang
Oily skin Cedarwood, geranium, Clary, lavender, Ylang-ylang, lemon, peppermint, Niaouli, Cajeput, cypress, frankincense, patchouli, Roman & German chamos, sandalwood, juniper, Melisa, coriander, lime (distilled), grapefruit,rose, rosemary, eucalyptus, red mandarine, myrtle, neroliSensitive skin Roman & German chamomile, rose, Palma Rosa, Helichrysum, neroli, rosewood, carrot, angelica, jasmine, Neroli, Chamomile or Yarrow Hydrosols
That's it for now.. Peace Out Baby!
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment :)
I love reading it <3 Big hug!!