Neubodi - The Right Fit Challenge
Ola ladies, ever wonder if you are wearing the wrong bra size? or shape or cup? Don’t worry if you are.. Based on studies 80% of Women are wearing the wrong size of Bra. Surprising?? This may seem like no big deal, but it actually is something you should probably be thinking about before you buy your next bra. The wrong bra size doesn’t just effect how your boobs look. As it turns out, wearing a bra that doesn’t fit you correctly can result in a whole slew of side effects that are really not fun.
Allow me to share what could “BRAsester” could lead you to:
- Believe it or not, an ill-fitting bra can cause some seriously annoying headaches. If your bra is too tight, it causes tension on your shoulders, neck and back and that in turn can cause headaches.
- A bra that is the wrong size can cause the ligaments to stretch, which can ultimately result in saggy boobs. Make sure your girls are getting enough support!
- If your bra is too big, that means that you're not getting enough support. And if you're not getting enough support, your boobs (especially if they're large) are going to start giving you back pain.
- If your bra is too big, you'll probably start tightening the straps so that your boobs get lifted up more. All this does is create ugly red marks in your shoulder that don't need to be there.
- You know when your bra is too tight and your boobs start to bulge out and it looks really terrible and annoying? Yeah. Hate that.
- If your bra is too tight, the back strap is going to be tight, which is going to cause some nice annoying bulge back there. If it's too loose, you're probably going to try to fix that by tightening in the straps. That means your bra strap rides up your back until it's seriously uncomfortable. Either way, you lose.
- I know this sounds weird, but it's true - the wrong size bra can cause stomach pain and indigestion. If the bra is too tight, it will dig into your ribs and upper stomach area, causing problems inside your body that you don't even realize.
- Gaps in between your bra and your boobs mean that your cup size is too big. This is more uncomfortable anything else and it just looks weird.
- Remember how I said your straps being too tight result in red marks? Well, they also result in shoulder pain. It's so uncomfortable and so not worth it.
How do you know you were never fitted correctly??
Thanks to NEUBODI you will be able to learn all these up in wayyy fun method. Check out the apps in fb it is called the “The Right Fit Challenge”. All you need to do is just go the Neubodi facebook and click on the button where you may learn and save yourself from BRAsester! Not just that at the end of the session you will also get a RM20 gift voucher will be retrievable at the end of each game and is valid for redemption in all Neubodi specialty stores. Aside from that, participants are also entitled for an exclusive bra makeover with a Neubodi in-store bra fit expert. Here is the link to Neubodi FB, CLICK HERE
On a separate note, great thanks to Neubodi Team especially Anushya Safira and Joyce Ooi for inviting me to their outlet in One Utama last weekend, it was a fun and informative session. Thanks to Michelle who help me with my bra fitting session. (She is an expert I tell you…. Like a magician she just look at my women chest and then she come back with few bra to test it was all my size!! I was personally truly amazed.)
One of the main reason why I like Neubodi is that they able to cater “real-size” women with special needs. For instance, a small rib lady with blossom ehem2.. The support is just great, the quality of the material (they using Bamboo Charcoal fabric, I might need a separate post to explain on why this is awesome!) plus it comes in an elegance design as for me,it gave you those extra boost of confidence!
Interested?Their price range starts from RM150 - RM 350 for bra range and panties start from RM 59++ I know if might sounded abit pricey but you it is worth it and you will understand why it is worth it once you try it on
Neubodi has 7 retail outlets nationwide; One Utama Shopping Centre, Empire Shopping Gallery, Bangsar Village II, Hartamas Shopping Centre, Paradigm Mall, Aeon Bukit Tinggi Shopping Centre and Suria Sabah Shopping Centre.
Psst: A little birdie told me that they are launching the “Flexible Bra” soon.. What is flexible bra?? Hehehe.. stay tune for more!