What to do and where to go during weekend in Malaysia?
I just like to share some ideas of place to visit or things you can do during weekend in Malaysia :)
I hope it will help to inspire and give you more ideas on how to spend your weekend.
1) Go and play snooker just for fun :)
2) Visit National Science Center in Mount Kiara
3) Take a flight to east cost and go for a snorkeling trip.
4) Visit Zoo Melaka, only 2 hours drive from KL
5) Fancy for chill weather? Drive out to Genting Highland just 46 mins drive from KL and enjoy their theme park rides
6) Visit National Museum
7) Go to Fraser Hill and enjoy nature
8) Want to eat fresh strawberry? Go to Cameron Highland
9) Visit Bukit Tinggi also known as Berjaya Hills :) they have rabbit farm!
10) Paint your wall and get your creative juice flow :)
11) Spend time swimming and act silly :P make believe you are a mermaid. So fun!
12) Go for cycling trip at Bukit Cerakah in Shah Alam (If you dont have a bike no worry they have alot that you can rent from)
13) Visit your granma :)
14) Watch movie at Platinum Cathay :)
15) Read a book and finish it during weekend.
16) Go to Sunway Lagoon and have lots of fun!!
17) Fish feeding at Bukit Cerakah.
18) Have a steamboat picnic at Lake Garden, KL
19) Visit National Bird Park :P
20) Enjoy the beach at Port Dickson
21) Have family gathering and have a barbeque
22) Visit Pangsun :)
23) Go to KLCC
What do like to do during weekend? Please share with me.. I would love to try it out too!
p/s : all of this picture are from my personal trips :)