5 usage of Eye Drops that you might want to know
Assalamualaikum and Olla everyone!
Today, I would like to share with you 5 usage of eye drops that you might want to know. Before we get into that I would like to introduce you to Rohto Eye Drops. Have you heard of it before? It is actually quite sensational eye drop in Japan and they are now available in Malaysia. Yeeha!
I was sent a bottle for review purposes and it is actually my first time trying out this brand. They came in 3 different flavour/option. Which is Rotho Cool (the one that I got), Rotho Aqua and Rotho Dry Aid. The Rotho Cool aimed to give a relief for tired eyes with a cool and refreshing effect. Each of the eye drop have their own cooling level and for Rotho cool the cooling level is 5.
As for personal experience, I would say I like the funky transparent packaging. It is more feminine and beautiful to carry around in your purse compared to the conventional eye drop packaging. However, the moment I tried using it for the first time it kinda sting my eyes. Bearable but still a bit of a shock to me haha.. I put it on my eyes and my body reacted to completely shut my eyes to less than a minute then okay the feeling is gone. I found out that it is actually the cooling sensation. More like the mint feel when you brush your teeth.. It will be there for a while but it is completely harmless and it gave the refreshing feel.
I do noticed that it helps to brighten my eyes expecially after a long day. Like if you are runing from places to places and then have to go for a meeting or an event then I suggest you try out the magic of an eye drop. It gave the awake, fresh and vibrant kick to your eyes.
If having a refreshing feel is not your thing, then opt for Rotho Aqua or Rotho Dry Aid instead. Both of them have 0 and 1 level of cooling level compare to Rotho Cool which are 5 at the cooling level scale. As for the price it is totally affordable currently retailing at RM16.90, you can find them at any leading supermarket or pharmacies.
5 usage of eye drops that you might want to know
As promised, below are the 5 usage of eye drops that you might want to know. Yes, eye drop have more usage then to refresh your eyes :
- If you have a mascara that about to dry up, (we all know how fast can a mascara dried) you can actually put in few drop of eye drops into your container to revive them.
- If you have an eye shadow and you would like to intensify the pigment, you can actually put a little bit of eye drop on your make up brush before picking up the eye shadow pigment and then enjoy colours as you wish.
- If you have the jar eyeliner which about to dry up, you may also drop some eye drop to extend the life and use it to the last drop.
- Eye Glass / Sunglass Cleaner. I like to drop a little bit of eye drop on the micro fiber towel before I clean up my sunglass. Since the product is safe for my eyes, I dont have to worry about harmful chemical approaching my eye areas.
- This must be the most obvious usage. Whiten your eyes. Yes, you try using it after a long day, you know sometime you might have those red lines becasue your eye are just tired. Give it some love by putting a little bit of an eye drop. Do check out the different it makes. You will be pleased.
That’s about it. We are at the end of this post. I hope you able to get some beneficial info from this write up and thank you so much for visiting my humble blog. Dont forget to like my page to be updated of any new write up like this, life tips and more.
*I am not paid to write this. Product courtesy of Mentholatum nad Circuit Communications. All opinions are my own. As usual, I will test and review products or services regardless of whether they have been sent to me or not with honesty. Unless stated so in the post or marked with an asterisk, all products featured on this blog have been bought with my own hard-earned pennies. I started this blog to give my two pennies worth of thought and have fun along the way and that is exactly how this blog shall remain