Assalamualaikum and Olla everyone!
Before I start this post, just like to check with you what do you worry most when it comes to your child well being? I have a long list if you ask me. Sometime I worried over if I am spending enough time with her? Does she have enough rest? Does she grow and catch up at a good rate? How do I instill a good manners? the list can go on and on and on…
One of my biggest worries would be does she have enough nutrient? I have been trying to experiment with her menu, making sure that we switch types of vegetables and type of fruits even protein to ensure she absorb as much. As she grow, she tend to develop personality and tend to express personal liking. There would be certain type of vegetable that she just wont consume anymore just because she dont like the taste. So, it can be quite tricky to ensure she get all the nutrients she need.
Watch the video below and I beleived many of parents out there could totaly relate to this.
My worries are wipe away when I was introduced to Seven Seas products! Phewwwww….
One of the main reason I trusted Seven seas are because they have 80 years of experience in this line. Seven seas are wll known to be a commited brand when it comes to provide the highest quality of nutritional supplements that are safe for kids and adult. Now, Seven seas are sold in more than 100 countries worldwide. How amazing is that? Allow me to to introduce some of the products below :
Let’s start with my daughter’s favourite. The Multi-Vitamin Syrup with Cod Liver Oil. As you can see in the first pic above, giving her this syrup is such a breeze. In fact she keep asking for more. haha I followed the recomended dosage of 5ml (one teaspoon) for her age which is 2 years old.
Seven Seas Multivitamin Syrup with Cod Liver Oil contained 8 essential vitamin and DHA. Most important of all it have no artificial colouring and flavouring so it is safe for her kidney. Feeding this to her gave me a little sense of peace because I know her body received the right amount of nutrients every single day. This products aid in healthy brain, bone, teeth and vision development, Yeay!
I am planning to introduce her to Kids Probiotic Multivitamin and Kids Fruit Gummies (comes in 3 flavour) once she reached 4 years old. So, far she have been loving Seven Seas Multivitamin Syrup with Cod Liver Oil.
Not only my baby, as parent we also need to take a good care of our well being and here I have Evening Primrose oil plus starflower oil, Pulse Contcentrated Fish Oil with Vitamin E and Cod Lover Oil gold. I noticed that my skin complexion turn out so much better, lesser break out and reduced hair loss. Actually there are numerous health benefit by consuming high quality supplement and some of them include :
- lowering high cholesterol and high triglycerides
- preventing and treating diabetes
- lowering high blood pressure
- preventing heart disease
- reducing risk for osteoarthritis
- treating depression
- lowering risk for autoimmune diseases
- fighting eye disorders like glaucoma and protecting eye sight
- treating ear infections, allergies and asthma
- preventing and treating kidney disease
- helping to heal skin wounds
- maintaining bone health and preventing fractures or osteoporosis
Actually the main intention of me writting this blogpost is to invite you to be apart of a noble campaign by Seven Seas. It is named #DontWorryMom campaign. The aim of this campaign is to educate parents about the importance of better health and nutrition for kids. Because worrying less means that you stay young and active for your family longer.
Here , I furbish you with three facts :
- Studies have found that undernutrition and unhealthy dietary practices are still prevalent among children in Malaysia.
- A study published in 2013 on Survey of Malaysian Children, which studied the nutritional status and dietary intake of children aged between six months and 12 years, found that 4.4% of the 3,542 sample population had a deficiency of iron and Vitamin A.
- In another study it was found that the groups found to have the lowest intakes for most nutrients and the highest percentages that did not meet energy or nutrient recommendations, were actually pre-schoolers (4-7 years old) and school aged children (7-10 years old) from the lower income group.
Due to this, Seven Seas have taken up initiative and plegded to contribute RM1 from very unit of Seven Seas Kids products sold between 1 April to 30 June 2016, to support the #FreeCanteen programme, providing free meals to approximately 6,000 underprivileged school kids.
This #FreeCanteen program is lead by Syed Azmi alhabshi and the aim is to provide free meals to underprivilaged kids during recess. While doing so, this campaign also aimed to educate from your ages about the importance of nutricious meal and how ti contribute to health and well-being.
If you would like to give the best nutrition for your kids and also take a part in supporting this cause, dont forget to drop by at pharmacy near you before 30 June 2016. Well, we are at the end of this post. I hope it inspire you to lead a healthy and worry free life. Thank you for dropping by at my humble blog and as usual I will try my very best to share with you the best and the rest of latest discoveries. Till next post!
* I am not paid to write this. Product courtesy by Seven Seas. I will test and review products or services regardless of whether they have been sent to me or not with honesty. Unless stated so in the post or marked with an asterisk, all products featured on this blog have been bought with my own hard-earned pennies. I started this blog to give my two pennies worth of thought and have fun along the way and that is exactly how this blog shall remain.