Jurlique Rosewater Balancing Mist Intense | Deluxe Edition |
Assalamualaikum and Olla everyone!
Have you tried Rosewater Balancing Mist from Jurlique before? I have been loving them ever since I tried them. It get better, as now they are back with an Intense Deluxe Edition. I just fall in love even deeper.
If you love product that include great amount of nature goodness, you will surely love Jurlique. I am already in awe after finding out that they grew the ingridient on their own farm in Adelaide hill, Australia. How awesome is that? Meaning they control the quality of the product even before production. Undertanding how commited Jurlique habe been towards combining nature and science, it is safe to say I am now a devoted user. There is so many interesting way on how you can use the mist actually, maybe I’ll share a little bit more on that towards the end of this post.
That is how Rosewater Balancing Mist Intense Limited Edition looks like. I like the design very much. It look sweet, classy and elegant at the same time. If you ask me, it would be perfect for a gift as it also come in a beatiful designed box.
The reason Jurlique came up with this edition is to support charities around the world. A percentage will be donated. Approval of donation sentence is subject to Regal reviewing the final copy with the percentage of discount inserted. What I am saying here is, would it be nice to acquire good product while having the chance to give back? I find it to be a noble initiative.
So, let’s talk about the product and the benefit shall we? Yes, rose have many wonderful benefit that you might be interested to find out :
Rosewater Balancing Mist Intense Deluxe Edition contains an exclusive blend of potent Rose extracts, each offering different benefits for your skin:
• Rosa centifolia: Smooths and tones skin, leaving it feeling silky and refreshed.
• Rosa canina: Rich in essential fatty acids, this Rose is known for its skin restorative, hydrating and balancing properties.
• Rosa gallica: Extracted from the glorious flowers grown at our organic Jurlique Farm in South Australia, this softens, balances, and restores the skin.
• Rosa multiflora: Brightens and evens skin tone, refines pores, and has anti-inflammatory properties.
• Hibiscus rosa-sinensis: This hibiscus Rose extract helps soften skin and promote an even skin tone.
As promised earlier, below are some of the ways you may use your Rosewater Balancing Mist :
- Toner : You may use it as toner, just spray them on your clean face and then continue your morning routine.
- Face Mist : I have a bottle on the table of my work place. I’ll just spray for a sense of freshness along the way.
- Calmer : I bet we all know the awesomeness of aroma. Do you know that scent of roses able to give you a boost of self esteem, confidence, and mental strength?
- Hair Perfume : Yes, right after shower you can actually spray some on your hair before combing or air drying you hair. Not only it will help to nourish your hair, it will also leave a nice uplifting smell can bring a smile to your face.
We are at the end of this post and I hope you find it beneficial, if you are wondering, Rosewater Balancing Mist Intense Deluxe Edition is retailing at RM264 for 200ml. I would say it is one of the best investment you ever make for your body and your soul. For more info, do check out :
Till next time, dont forget to take it easy and smile!
* I am not paid to write this. Product courtesy by Jurlique. I will test and review products or services regardless of whether they have been sent to me or not with honesty. Unless stated so in the post or marked with an asterisk, all products featured on this blog have been bought with my own hard-earned pennies. I started this blog to give my two pennies worth of thought and have fun along the way and that is exactly how this blog shall remain.
I super lurve it too! AwwwwReplyDelete
high 5! glad we are on the same page :) <3Delete
the packaging looks so nice <3ReplyDelete
a ah memang cantik!! :)Delete
Where to find it? Is it available in Sephora?ReplyDelete
May I know where you bought it?ReplyDelete
You can get them from jurlique store at the curve or can also buy online. But this is limited edition version 😊Delete